Olson Wetlands Restoration: October 19, 9am-12pm Come Help Out!
Help us prep Olson Wetlands in Gladstone for planting! We’ll be putting down some erosion control fabric and prepping the site. Olson wetlands is a great site that has important benefits to flood control, water quality, fish and wildlife, and providess access to nature to populations that have historically not shared in the benefits of a healthy environment. Bring a smile, and rubber boots if you have them. Organized in partnership with Northwest Housing Alternatives.
Partners and Sponsors
More Stewardship Opportunities: Sign up Today!
- Advocate for Healthy Watersheds at the City of Milwaukie’s Comprehensive Plan Town Hall, 10/23
- No Ivy Day at Elk Rock Island, 10/27
- Mount Talbert Trail Maintenance, 11/2
- Spring Park Habitat Enhancement: 1/25/20 (Help Install Recycled Xmas Trees in the Creek for Salmon Habitat!)
- Happy Valley Heights Natural Area Planting, 2/8/20
- Happy Valley Heights Natural Area Planting #2, 3/14/20
- Earth Day Happy Valley Heights Tree Care, 4/18/20
Go Behind the Scenes! Volunteer with Our Programs
- Web Design
- Graphic Design & Layout
- Grant Research
- Tracking land-use planning and advocating for watersheds
- Streamside Stewards Liaison/Education Program
- Conservation Education Research
- Data Entry
- Email if interested
Please join our email list to stay up to date on our upcoming events.