First ever Duck Race over Kellogg Dam!
On July 16th at 1pm join NCUWC as we race rubber duckies over Kellogg Dam. Purchase a duck online or the day of the race, and watch them float over Kellogg Dam and downstream. If yours is the first to make it over the dam you win!
Purchase your tickets today for a chance to win! Ticket sales help support NCUWC’s efforts to ensure Kellogg Dam removal is prioritized at a regional and state level to allow the return of salmon and steelhead to Kellogg and Mt. Scott Creeks!
Email email@example.com to reserve tickets to be picked up the day of the event or purchase online following the instructions below.
How to purchase tickets online:
- Click the link to purchase tickets
- Choose the number of tickets you would like to buy
- We will email your ticket numbers, and you can come by the duck race booth at the event to pickup your ticket numbers.
- Attend the event and watch the race!
- Nature Closeup a book by Steve Berliner
- Local restaurant gift certificate
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS: Presented by North Clackamas Urban Watersheds Council (NCUWC) to benefit NCUWC.
- Ducks will be launched into Kellogg Lake at approximately 1:00 p.m. on Sunday, July 16, 2017. The race course will be established by NCUWC and will go over Kellogg Dam.
- All ducks entered will be provided by and shall remain the property of NCUWC.
- Once the ducks are launched, they are on their own. No attempt to free or interfere with any duck is permitted, unless deemed necessary by the Race Committee.
- A number will be attached to each duck relating to the number on an entry ticket. The person’s name that appears on the entry ticket corresponding to the first ducks in order of finish will be awarded prizes.
- Presenter reserves the right, at its sole option, to substitute prizes of comparable value.
- Winners will be announced following the race – on location. Entrants will, where necessary, also be notified by mail, email, or by phone. Race winners need not be present to win. If any race winner does not claim his or her prize within 30 days after July 16, 2017, NCUWC will select a substitute winner through a random drawing of entry tickets.
- Each winner has sole responsibility for paying any and all taxes and similar fees on any prize(s) won and must authorize the deduction of such taxes, if any, from the prize(s) to the extent required by law.