Join us for a night of delicious food and revelry on behalf of healthy habitats and streams. The event will include networking opportunities, great deals on auction items, celebrating our region’s conservation leaders, a daring dessert dash, engaging presentations, musical entertainment, and the opportunity to give back to your neighborhood creeks and wildlife.
When: April 28, 2018 from 5:30pm to 8:30pm
Where: Rose Villa Performing Arts Center, 13505 SE River Rd. Oak Grove, OR 97222
Tickets are on sale! Get your early bird tickets today to save. Tickets include: banquet dinner with vegetarian and meat options, one drink ticket, and an evening of entertainment!
- Early bird tickets through March 16th are $55
- Regular tickets March 17th through April 20th are $65
- Blackberry-Glazed Grilled Chicken
- Quinoa-Mushroom Croquettes with Romesco Sauce
- Smothered Pork Chops
- Oregon Bounty Salad – field greens, herbed chevre, toasted hazelnuts, fresh berries, berry vinaigrette
- Yukon Gold Potatoes mashed with Swiss Chard and Sweet Onion
- Dessert Dash! Each table will have the opportunity to bid on a variety of delicious desserts.
- All attendees receive one free drink ticket and beer and wine will be available for purchase. Lemonade, water, coffee and tea will also be available.
Sponsorship and Auction Item Donation:
NCUWC is looking for sponsors to support this event, and donations of goods and services for our silent auction! If you are interested and for more information see our sponsorship document, here, or contact Andrew at email@example.com or 503-550-9282.
NCUWC is on the ground every day with our partners to improve the resilience of our creeks and community. Your sponsorship of our Inaugural Dinner will support our many projects and initiatives, including:
- Building partnerships to find solutions to reduce flooding
- Improving habitat and water quality
- Offering opportunities to experience nature
- Removing Kellogg Dam to restore salmon and steelhead to Kellogg and Mt. Scott Creeks
Sponsorship is greatly appreciated, and well rewarded through benefits for your contribution. Please review the sponsorship packet here, for sponsorship levels and benefits. We engage more than 400 people through our monthly newsletter and have over 150 homeowners in the Streamside Stewards Program who support businesses dedicated to the community and environment. Join us as we embark on this essential next step to bring more resilience to the work that we do to protect and restore our watersheds. With your support, NCUWC will be able to expand our outreach and educational opportunities to build a strong community of stewardship. It is our goal to hire our first AmeriCorps member in 2019 with funds raised through this event. This AmeriCorps position will implement new programs and expand our capacity to work on behalf of our watersheds.
The event will be held at the Rose Villa Performing Arts Center. See the map here. Parking for the event will be on the west side of River Road in the Rose Villa lot. Volunteers and signs will be at the ready to direct you to the venue.
NCUWC will be announcing our partner and volunteer of the year awards at the event. Don’t miss the chance to honor these amazingly dedicated individuals and organizations who work to protect our creeks, wildlife, and water quality.
Thank you to our Sponsors!